Gilead maintains a @GileadSciences Twitter account as a new vehicle for communicating updates and engaging with the communities it serves.
In order to ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and with applicable ethical, legal and regulatory standards, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers to help you understand how we will use Twitter.
- Should you reply to or @ mention @GileadSciences, please ensure your Tweets do not contain foul language or topics that do not relate directly to Gilead or the communities it serves.
- Gilead does not view Twitter as a forum for product inquiries. For product information, please refer to the information on our corporate website at http://www.39yuhao.net/medicines/
request-information or call
1-800-GILEAD-51-800-GILEAD-5 (1-800-445-3235)(1-800-445-3235), Option 2.
- If your inquiry is of an urgent nature, please call 1-800-GILEAD-51-800-GILEAD-5 to speak with the appropriate Gilead representative.
- Content available from @GileadSciences is provided for informational purposes only.
- Twitter accounts that Gilead follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement by Gilead of the account owner or their products and services.
- Any content, views, opinions, mentions and/or replies uploaded or expressed by any person other than Gilead are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person uploading or expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Gilead. Gilead is not responsible for content that third parties transmit via Twitter.
- Gilead may provide links or references to other websites as part of its Tweets. However, Gilead claims no responsibility for the accuracy or content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this platform.
- Gilead is not affiliated with Twitter.com or other Twitter sites. Gilead is not responsible for the security, privacy or other policies or practices on Twitter or on any of the third party websites that Gilead may link to or reference through Twitter. You should carefully review the security, privacy and other policies and practices of Twitter and linked or referenced third-party websites.
- Gilead reserves all rights relating to the Gilead Twitter account and may in its sole discretion add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- The Gilead logo and images are trademarks of Gilead and Gilead owns all rights therein.
- Any information expressed by Gilead is subject to the risk factors and information no forward-looking statements contained in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available at http://investors.gilead.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=69964&p=irol-sec.